Sunday, November 1, 2009

Artfire Trade & Stay Event!

Good evening! This one wraps up the first day of the Artfire open Trade & Stay event, that runs from November 1 to November 7, and is open to all members. You can see the thread here: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?mop=modload&name=Chatterbox&file=viewtopic&topic=21314&forum=11&start=0


I've already gotten to trade for some great hand sewn pouches, one a clutch :) and a neat doodle pouch for my niece, like this one:

Doodle pouch by Apriloriginals

I also am trading for some lovely prints by original artist Laura Malinor, my favorite here:

Sea Foam and Seashells, Laura Malinor

Check out the thread if you're interested in bartering, otherwise just check out these great vendors because they have lovely goodies that I'd pay money for if I had it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment