Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday: Showing Off!

 Pink and Red Pointy Wicked Flower Pendant

Well, since my lovely rainbow seahorse and the beautiful one I made after him and didn't photograph have been sold, I need to make more seahorses... but for now, please enjoy two of our own Wicked Flower series pendants!  It is just about my favorite design because I love vines and tentacles, and this is the best of both worlds :) This design has been a delight to my customers for a while now, so I hope you enjoy them as I keep tweaking my style on them each time.  Today's are both pointed-petals, though I have made lots with rounded petals that look a bit sweeter (and less wicked!). 

Another wicked flower:

The vine actually wraps around the cord several times.  It is a unique design by myself after making so many flower and octopi that the two designs became conjoined...
 Blue Wicked Flower

Since it's the 4th of July, I should throw in my patriotic bead set still up for grabs:


Hope you're having a great weekend, and have a safe and happy 4th of July.
Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment