Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Mermaid and Octopus Coming!

I made two and gave the customer her choice ~ I'll be back on later today with a photo of the second-best mermaid I've made :).

Yes it occurs to me that in a Glass Art (and other nature-related stuff) Blog, it is appropriate to occasionally put glass in here.  I'm sorry, it's just hard for me to put it out here without feeling like I'm advertising to you.  This blog should be interesting first and foremost, and I don't want to just force feed a bunch of shameless glass promos at you.  In this wish, I have sort-of avoided putting glass on here for the better part of a year, so I guess it's high-time to pony up the glass goods, eh?  Later today.  Patience...  Once it's too hot in the studio I'll come in and do my photo'ing and posting and whatnot.   Always the whatnot.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment