Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday NIGHT Show and Tell: A DRAGON and a Frog!

Wow, two posts in one day?!?  I should save some for later, right?  Well, there are just so many new goodies that I haven't shared with you yet that I'm too excited to wait, so feast your eyes on these new creatures: my favorite dragon, and an adorable frog on an implosion!
Awesome new cute dragon sculpture!

Cute frog on an implosion sculpture!
So as you can see, I've been making new sculptures (because come on, I can't focus on just flowers and flower pendants, right?  Well I guess I could, but that's not nearly as much fun!), and I have a few more designs coming down the pike one of these days, so stay tuned for more goodies, or come to our booth for that day's freshest goodies.  You won't find this blue frog, however, as he's already hopped into someone else's heart at a recent show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment