Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday's Llama...

Happy Wednesday!  Today I'm basking in the completed status of a custom order.  This was a tough one, and I'm so glad my customer is happy with it, whew! Also, school is almost over for the semester, and I'm really going to be relieved after I take my final next week.  I can't believe it's almost done, my first term back after my last five-year absence from higher education... ;)

Well, this morning I wanted to share my favorite piece from the custom order, which turned out to be this llama pendant (accent beads are also in the shot):


I think he's just the cutest, and he's gotten some pretty good feedback from those who saw him prior to making the cross-country voyage via USPS, what do you think?

Along similar lines, I came across this alpaca-felted soap this morning, and wondered if anyone I know has actually used such a kind of soap?  If so, comment so I can know if it's a good gift jujee! :)
Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment